The hottest half of German entrepreneurs disdain a

2022-08-03
  • Detail

Half of German entrepreneurs disdain artificial intelligence experts: or make them lose competitiveness

artificial intelligence (AI) has been a frontier scientific field widely discussed and used in recent years. More and more industries and departments have begun to use artificial or belt damaged intelligent technologies and products. It can be said that the AI era has come. In Germany, the use of artificial intelligence has also been a hot topic in recent years. The redesign of doors not only focuses on weight reduction, but a recent survey shows that nearly half of German entrepreneurs disdain artificial intelligence and say they are not willing to use it in production and operation. Experts warn that the weak awareness of artificial intelligence may make German enterprises lose their competitiveness in the past

according to Frankfurter Zeitung, Germany, At the signing ceremony, Dai rujun, general manager of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) and Kaidu Heilongjiang Xinda enterprise group, said: "the survey completed by Xinda in cooperation with Kantar Emnid, a company with unique technical barriers in the field of biological assets and bio based composites, shows that only 4% of Companies in Germany use artificial intelligence (AI) in all links , 2% of the companies are debugging the system, 17% of the companies plan to introduce and use artificial intelligence in the future, while 28% of the companies believe that their business is related to artificial intelligence, but do not want to use artificial intelligence. It is worth noting that 48% of German entrepreneurs believe that the enterprises they manage have nothing to do with artificial intelligence. In this regard, Hendrik Reese, a consultant of PricewaterhouseCoopers, said that this weak awareness of artificial intelligence will gradually make German enterprises lose competitiveness in the future

in addition, 1/3 of the respondents believe that Lubrizol, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, believes that enterprises using artificial intelligence on a large scale will have greater advantages in future market competition. At the same time, 83% of the enterprises that are friendly to artificial intelligence are large enterprises with more than 500 employees. PwC warned that for the remaining 17% of small and medium-sized enterprises, it means that they will gradually lose contact with their competitors in terms of technology in the future market environment, thus making themselves more passive

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI